About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

T-Shirt for a Cause: Whitney Port and Jones New York Team Up for Teachers

Written by Public Relations Intern Britnee Brotherton

There is no doubt that I have learned a lot during my three years spent working to earn a degree of higher education. One of the most important things I have learned is to appreciate those who helped me to make it this far. 

There are numerous instances when an acronym or catchy lesson from grade school pops into my head and helps me ace a test. When I reflect back on the 13 years I spent gaining knowledge and irreplaceable life experiences, I have realized I owe a great deal to my school teachers!

Whitney Port and Jones New York are currently offering this opportunity to people everywhere. Shoppers support teachers each time they purchase the Jones In the Classroom Tee. 100% of the retail price ($20) goes directly to Jones New York in the Classroom. This non-profit created by the clothing company, Jones New York, donates to Adopt A Classroom, Fund for Teachers and TeachersCount. Each year these three charities provide teachers with funds and resources to help enhance the education experience for students across the nation. Thank your teachers and wear your support!

To find more ways to dress for a good cause visit Uptown Liz.

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz