About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Uptown Liz on Sacramento's TwinSoup

TwinSoup, a fabulous blog focusing on Sacramento happenings, has featured Uptown Liz in a smart and witty article. The identical twins of TwinSoup, 28 year old Sarah and Rachel Campell, are not only well dressed, they are well written. Their eye for design and pulse on the city quickly gave TwinSoup Web traffic to put even the savviest of bloggers to shame. Check out the article on Uptown Liz here.

1 comment:

Mommy and her munchkins said...

Ramona - I just found UptownLiz and wanted to send you a message to let you know how wonderful this site is and what a beautiful tribute it is to your gorgeous sister. I was diagnosed with Stage 2B breast cancer just a week after my 28th birthday. The lump was dismissed by multiple doctors for years however fortunately, I was still diagnosed at a curable stage. I spend my days praying that this cancer is gone for good!I was also just 5 weeks pregnant when I was diagnosed and now have a 10 month old daughter named Addison Hope. My life since May 2007 has been nothing less than crazy, but I count my blessings every day that I am still here living a wonderful, fulfilling life! I thank you for what you are doing to support the cause and I can't wait to shop at UptownLiz! I will think of Liz daily. I don't think I could get that big smile out of my head if I tried!

Take care and keep up the good work. You are a wonderful woman and I know Liz must be very proud of you!

God Bless and Love,
Kristi Frazier





2007 Uptown Liz