About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Friday, October 17, 2008

Sacramento News & Review Features Uptown Liz


Sacramento News & Review featured Uptown Liz (and me) in this week's edition (with front page mention). Little did I know when I was interning there almost ten years ago, that I would be featured in an article talking about a company I started in my late sister's memory. Special thanks to Sena Christian for her terrific writing and Larry Dalton for an awesome photo. To read the article, click here.

Sacramento News & Review is sold all over the Sacramento region and their content can be found online. They also have sister papers in Chico and Reno. To see an article on me and Uptown Liz in the Chico edition from August, click here.

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz