About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sactown Magazine Features Uptown Liz

I had the privilege of being featured in the December/January, 2nd Anniversary Issue of Sactown Magazine. In the article, "Butterfly Effect" (page 93), I talk about the misdiagnosis that led to my 28 year old sister's death from breast cancer. I also discuss why I created Uptown Liz as part of her legacy.

My deepest gratitude to Elyssa Lee (Co-Editor In Chief) for her thoughtful and touching article and the opportunity to continue to grow Liz's legacy. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with Elyssa, Rob Turner (her husband and Co-Editor in Chief) and photographer Chris Kaufman (who did a beautiful job shooting me for three hours with live butterflies).

Sactown (click here for newsstand locations all over California) has quickly become the magazine to read for in-depth stories on people, places and things in Northern California. Pick your copy up today!

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz