About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Monday, January 21, 2008

New Year's Resolution #1 - Exercise


Many of you have made New Year's resolutions, which include to exercise more or just plain start exercising. If that entails doing some moving (like running) then the Enell sports bra is for you. Being a long-distance runner, I know how important it is to keep my girls protected. Not having a good sports bra that fits you correctly can cause damage to your breast tissue. Because of how much I run, it takes a while before I realize it's time to replace my sports bras. This past week I have worn one of the Enell sports bras and my girls were so secure, I had no idea how much support I wasn't getting before. I have always bought my sports bras at Fleet Feet, but didn't realize that I needed a model with more support. This bra prevents anything from moving - at all! What's great about this company is that they make bras for all sizes (including the larger breasted woman) and donate 10% of proceeds to FORCE (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered), a nonprofit organization for women with increased risk of cancer due to family history and genetic status, and for members of families in which a BRCA mutation may be present. The sports bra retails for $60. For more information, please go to the Women's Sportswear page on Uptown Liz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an ENELL sports bra too, and I don't know how I lived without it. I am a 36 DD and it really does hold me in and gives me the support I need. I can now exercise without holding back.

Anonymous said...

That you so much for donating a portion of your sales for the enell bra to FORCE. I have am one of the people affected by hereditary cancer and can tell you that FORCE made a difference in my life.
thanks again.





2007 Uptown Liz