About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas from Uptown Liz

Since its inception in July, Uptown Liz has been such a blessing. From the overwhelming response from the public to the large amount of media coverage, I couldn't ask for a better validation that I am headed in the right direction.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope the New Year will bring you good health, happiness and success. My heart goes out to those of you who have lost loved ones, and I wish you comfort and peace however it may find you.

I am so grateful and appreciate your continued support of Uptown Liz.

Ramona Russell
Founder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ramona ~
Thank you for your comment on my site this morning.

I am a strong supporter of paying it forward and an advocate for Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -they left a lasting impression on us all and I in my small way like to make it known and support their
phenomenal gifts and they still inspire.

My mother died of breast cancer when she was 40 - I was 13 - too young to be without my very young mother.

I would be please if you would allow me to post on my side bar all small ad/link to your site - if you could send me the code I would be honoured to post it. my e-mail is eaglespirit@plata.com and my name is Palestar.

Thank you again for visiting. Blessings... Palestar in Santa Fe, NM





2007 Uptown Liz