About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Food Matters: A Must-see DVD on Health for Everyone

I have been receiving alternative health care for years and have seen it change not only my life, but many other lives as well. I am constantly doing research - particularly in women's health and cancer - on how complementary medicine can prevent and cure illness.

I recently watched the DVD, "Food Matters", which discusses how food and alternative medicine can treat most ailments. It is the best and most comprehensive piece of information I have seen. If I could buy thousands of copies and pass them out on the street corner, I would. I feel it is so important that everyone have this information.

To buy the DVD ($24.95) or watch it online ($4.95), go to www.foodmatters.tv.

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz