About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Monday, November 17, 2008

Ramona Russell of Uptown Liz on FOX News

FOX News was looking for "stress horror stories" from female, business owners; they wanted to know how they dealt with a major stressful event in their lives while owning a business. I had the priveledge of being profiled for this story, where I shared how I have dealt with the loss of my 28 year old sister, Liz, while launching and running a company.

Special thanks to Ladies Who Launch, a membership-based community of women business owners nation-wide, who pitched my story to FOX News. This is one of the many incredible opportunities I have benefitted from through my membership.

To read the article, "Retail Philanthropy: The Story Behind Uptown Liz", click here.

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz