About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Thursday, July 17, 2008

Uptown Liz Turns One

July 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Uptown Liz! One year ago today, I launched this business in memory of my 28 year old sister, Liz, who died from breast cancer on what would have been her thirtieth birthday. I feel incredibly blessed to have this business and want to thank all of my family, friends, colleagues, retailers and nonprofits who have been so supportive. Your inspirational stories and thoughtful e-mails continue to drive me and, with your help, I have been able to create a legacy for my sister and shine a light on people who are making a difference in the world. It has been such a wonderful first year; I like to think that Liz is working her magic for me.

In gratitude,
Ramona Russell
Founder

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz