About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Paris Hilton Helps Build a Hospital

Paris Hilton donated a large amount of money to help build the Childrens Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases at the Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, which is expected to open in 2010. Last year Hilton told Larry King she wanted "to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer and multiple sclerosis."

"The children I have met through my involvement with Childrens Hospital have truly touched my heart," Hilton said in a statement. "I am proud to make a donation and lend my name to the fundraising effort to help children who are facing terribly serious illnesses."

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz