About Us About Us About Us
Meet Liz Shop by Cause or Product
About Us
About Us
Home Contact Us
Uptown Liz Blog
Press

Uptown Liz Blog


Saturday, December 8, 2007

Marathon-proof Polish


Since I am a long distance runner, my feet take a beating. I like to have pedicures all year long - even during the winter when no one sees my feet. Usually by the six week mark, the nail polish is chipped and it's time to go in. But during my last pedicure (over a month ago), I used the new nail polish (in the color Hong Kong) from Soulstice Spa. This past Sunday I ran my 6th marathon and to my surprise, I did not have one chipped toe nail. My polish looked exactly as it did before I ran the race. Not only is this nail polish long-lasting, it's 100% vegan and free of DBP, toluene and formaldehydeorganic (which I love since I have been slowly changing out my products for more natural ones). A set of five bottles of polish sells for $30.00 or you can get a set of all their beautiful colors (10 total) for $60.00. And with every purchase of a Soulstice Spa product you are making a difference. A portion of all their proceeds are donated to vital non-profit social and environmental organizations working to make the world a more beautiful place, which is apparent in their motto - "Look Good. Feel Good. Do Good." For more information, or to purchase the nail colour, go to the beauty page on Uptown Liz.

No comments:





2007 Uptown Liz